CoolZone is based in Essex and has over 20 years of combined engineer experience in all aspects of the industry, including over 1,000 installations, to provide cost effective and energy efficient air conditioning solutions. We are dedicated professionals and experts in the domestic and commercial environments serving London, East Anglia and the South East. We design, install, maintain, repair and replace heating and cooling systems, from a small individual unit serving a single room through to multiple large commercial units serving whole floors.
CoolZone are professional and reliable in their approach to all air conditioning work
• We provide free site surveys, with quotes completed swiftly and emailed to potential customers throughout the day directly from the engineer who visited the location.
• 12 month warranties are included with all our installations, and extended manufacturer warranties are available where requested.
• We tailor all maintenance contracts to meet the specific needs of each customer in order to prevent unnecessary faults and breakdowns.
• These maintenance contracts are available on a fixed annual agreement or ‘pay as you go’ option.
• We fault find on all major brands & styles of air conditioning systems, swiftly diagnosing problems and suggesting the most cost effective appropriate course of action to return your system to its most efficient working condition.
• We are able to inform customers reliably about all the available options for replacing or updating R22 systems in a way that enables them to comply with government regulations without any unnecessary costs.
• Engineers are involved in many aspects of running CoolZone, which allows them to answer questions & queries competently for our customers.
• Customer care & service underpins everything we do. We pride ourselves in all aspects of our work, and if a customer isn’t happy, we aren’t happy.
• Comprehensive designs solutions are available for single rooms such as server rooms, to complete buildings.
• We supply and install products from all the major brands & manufacturers, including market leaders such as Daikin, through the mid-range brands to cost sensitive options.
• We are able to provide air conditioning systems producing heating and cooling up to 3 times more efficiently than conventional systems.
• We are able to help with any decisions you are likely to face regarding installations, R22 replacements, maintenance agreements or breakdowns and repairwork.
|Business Operation Hours|
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
8:30 AM to
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
|Brands||Mitsubishi Electric, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitsu, LG, Daikin, Panasonic and Sanyo|
Air Conditioning Installation in Brentwood, UK
With combined experience of over 20 years, CoolZone engineers have the know-how to install air conditioning systems in premises ranging from single room splits to more complex HVAC systems. We are very well placed to provide you with a quote, following a free site inspection, and to design and offer you a bespoke air conditioning system that will meet your needs. With our technical expertise from over 1,000 installations, we will inspect the environment that requires cooling using a hands-on approach, and create a practical system that enables an installation to be carried out smoothly with very little disruption to your business.
Air Conditioning Breakdown & Repair in Brentwood, UK
With combined experience of over 20 years, CoolZone engineers are capable of fault finding and repairing a wide variety of air conditioning and HVAC equipment. We aim to service and/or repair any systems swiftly with as little disruption as possible to customers and any on-site business. By recognising the importance of correctly identifying system faults and promptly organising the repairs that are necessary, we are able to return your system to its most efficient running conditions soon after a breakdown or suspected fault.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Brentwood, UK
All air conditioning systems, new or old, used continually or periodically, regularly or rarely, must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations. This will keep the equipment operating to its full potential and efficiency, and this cannot be underestimated. Cutting back on costs in this area is a false economy, with many customers only having units serviced or maintained when a breakdown occurs. This will often result in the system requiring costly emergency repairs that could have been avoided if a regular maintenance contract and sensible servicing plan had been in place. The total lifetime running and repair costs of units without regular maintenance are always much higher than those that are regularly maintained. This is due to premature component failures and increased running costs throughout the life of the system from inefficient cooling and/or heating being provided, which in turn requires additional energy input.
Units and systems running efficiently in their optimum conditions, will reduce your carbon footprint by keeping running costs to a minimum. Their life expectancy will also be greatly extended through regular maintenance.
Air Conditioning R22 Replacement
If you have an air conditioning system that is more than ten years old, there is a high probability it uses R22 refrigerant. From the end of 2014, UK regulations in place to meet obligations under the Montreal Protocol will make it unlawful for anyone to service or maintain an air conditioning system using R22 refrigerant. The ‘phase out’ measure is designed to combat the damage of the ozone layer created by ODS (ozone-depleting substances). It is now illegal to sell equipment containing R22 refrigerant, and many manufacturers are even unable to provide spare parts for these older systems. The regulations will make replacing R22 refrigerant in existing equipment or installing new cleaner and more efficient air conditioning equipment a high priority for thousands of customers in the UK. Now is the right time to begin the process of removing R22 refrigerant from your system. The industry estimates there are up to 750,000 R22 systems still in use, so with the deadline approaching, customers waiting until 2015 to begin their replacement process are likely find a shortage of qualified and accredited engineers who are able to meet the changeover demand and timescales.