I'm looking for

miles of

Able Heating & Cooling LLC

16285 SW 85th Ave, Suite 105 , Tigard- 97224
Oregon , United States  United States
(+1) 503-579-2250 http://www.ableheatingandcooling.com
Able Heating & Cooling LLC logo
Today (Tuesday) Open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Able Heating & Cooling LLC - Tigard

With other Portland heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors, you receive what you pay for. Here at ABLE, you receive over a good quality system installed right - you furthermore receive peace of mind from a contractor that cares.We’ve been running a company since 1992 and sincerely wish to serve the best for our customers. It shows in our honor winning service; we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Provider for 5 years running.

We think excellent customer service begins with your initial telephone call. At ABLE, we don’t employ an answering service. If you call us, you’ll constantly receive a knowledgeable associate, eager to aid.Did you recognize that Rheem has been rated #1 by Consumer Reports? As a PGE-Approved Contractor, Energy Trust Trade Ally, and CheckMe! Licensed trade contractor, rest assured, everything we sell is vitality effective and eco-conscious. We do the analysis thus you don’t have to.

In addition to our alliances with PGE and Energy Trust of Oregon, we are also proud members of ACCA, BBB and NATE, so you can be sure that our company practices are above standard every time.You’re not a one-time customer in our eyes - over time, we’d like you to consider us a reliable friend. You will not purchase another furnace from us again, but we like to offer good service, thus you’ll feel comfortable referring us to your neighbors, family and friends. We’ll treat them wonderfully too.When you're in need of the friend in the HVAC planet, think of us.

Business Operation Hours
Monday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Other HVAC Services : Heat Pumps service, Duct Repair, Design & Analysis

Service Type : No,All customers come to the business location

HVAC Services

Here at Able Heating & Cooling, our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors service and install various types of heating and cooling systems and accessories for homes in the Portland, Oregon and surrounding areas. We are proud to keep Oregon homes a comfortable temperature all year long using HVAC products including:

Here at Able Heating & Cooling, we service and install various types of heating and cooling systems and accessories, including the entire residential line of Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps. These ductless heat pumps will save you money and energy, and air conditioning comes standard!A Ductless Heat Pump is a highly efficient heating and cooling system. As a primary heat source for electrically heated homes (baseboards, cadet wall heaters, etc.), these systems heat and cool homes at a fraction of the cost! Ductless heat pumps are much safer, quieter, and heat rooms evenly (no more hot and cool spots).

Able Heating and Cooling offers affordable Portland heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) repairs and installation for heating and cooling equipment from all major brands of equipment,Most contractors are out the door when the furnace gets turned on with the installation of the job 90% done. However, we check the airflow, run the furnace in emergency heat and defrost mode, check the temperature rise in each cycle, and make sure everything's running smoothly before we go. Once a year passes, we will come back to perform any furnace or ac service to ensure your new unit is running properly and efficiently.

Additional Information

Think size doesn't matter? Don't be fooled. A properly sized air conditioning and heating unit makes all the difference in the world. That's why we do a load calculation on your home to determine the heat loss, so you pick the right equipment every time.Are you looking to replace your aging furnace? An annual energy bill for a typical family home is approximately $2200, and almost 50% of that is accounted for heating and cooling alone! Furnace efficiency ranges from 80% to 97.5%.

What does the efficiency tell us? If a furnace is considered to be 95% efficient, 95% of the heat produced by the furnace travels through the ductwork and into your home - the remaining 5% is wasting outside. Therefore, the lower the efficiency, the lesser amount of energy that is produced by the furnace is actually converted into heat for your home.

Languages Spoken


Payment Options

VisaMaster CardCashCheck
Recent Tweets

Write a review for Able Heating & Cooling LLC

Rating : Stars

* Review Title

* Review