Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning is family owned and operated and has served Metro Atlanta since 1977. Our expertise is in repair, maintenance and installation of all makes and models of air conditioners, heating systems, heat pumps and air purification. Our technicians are factory trained and experienced in working on all makes and models, Including Yours.
Keeping families comfortable is what Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning has been doing for over 30 years. Whether you need your system repaired, replaced or serviced Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning will keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter while maximizing your homes energy efficiency. Our goal is your complete comfort.
Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning offers certified a/c service, air conditioner maintenance and air conditioner sales. We service all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment, If you need fast heating or air conditioning maintenance, heating or air conditioning repair or service, we can help. We can provide free heating and air conditioning equipment estimates if you are in need of new equipment. Plus, we can provide heating service, heating repair and heating maintenance as well as heater service, heater maintenance, heater repair, and free heating equipment estimates. Call us for certified heat pump service, heat pump repair and maintenance. Since 1977 we have been providing certified HVAC service and repair on all furnaces, A/C, humidifiers, air filters, air purifiers, air conditioners, thermostats, electronic air cleaners, heat pump equipment brands including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Amana, Frigidaire, York, American Standard, Goodman, Janitrol, Heil, Aprilaire, Honeywell, GE, General Electric, Arcoaire, Coleman, Comfortmaker, Ducane, Fedders, Luxaire, Maytag, Tappan, Westinghouse, and Tempstar.
|Business Operation Hours|
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
8:00 AM to
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning Service in Conyers, Georgia
Whether you have a Heil heating and cooling system, Carrier, Trane, York, Lennox, or any other brand, our trained professionals can solve your comfort needs. Regular maintenance helps to ensure that your system will be working at its peak. Knowing that most equipment manufacturers require the equipment to be serviced at least once each year after the first year of ownership to keep your warranty intact. Most people prefer to have there tune-ups performed in the Spring or Fall but they can also be performed year round. Not only does scheduled maintenance keep your system running the way it was designed, it will also increase the efficiency of your system, which saves you money in the long run. Scheduled maintenance also can increase the life of your system by regularly checking and replacing any parts that may not be performing at their proper level.
We provide 100% guaranteed solutions to these heating and cooling symptoms:
- Blowing air but not heating (cooling)--if this is your symptom, turn off your a/c (heat) system at the thermostat
- Blowing air but not heating (cooling) enough or not keeping up during heat of the day, or running all the time
- Not blowing any air--if this is your symptom, turn off your a/c (heat) system at the thermostat
- Noisy indoors or outdoors
- Musty or burning smell
- Won't come on
- Thermostat problems
- Outdoor unit not coming on
- Outdoor fan not turning
- Wires damaged at the outdoor unit
- Refrigerant piping damage and refrigerant leak detection and repair
- Coil cleaning and sanitizing services
- Water leaks in closets, attics, through the ceiling, or pipe from house eave (turn off your a/c system to decrease the amount of leaking water, if home damage is a concern)
- Hot or cold spots
- Ductwork concerns
- Air not coming out of vent(s)
- Condenser coil fin straightening
- Temperature differential (TD) problems
- Moving or relocating outdoor unit
- Compressor replacement
- Air quality concerns
We provide Summer Check up offere for $59.95. We offer special offers for Senior Citizens. To view the offer availablity Click here
PRECISION TUNE-UP SERVICE PLAN
The PRECISION TUNE-UP Service Plan offers two scheduled inspection check-ups per year, discounts on repair and replacement, priority service, increased efficiency and more. Preventive maintenance can substantially prolong the life of your home's air conditioning and heating system - saving you money.
PRECISION TUNE-UP Service Plan Details
1) Spring Inspections are recommended during the months of March, April, and May
2) Fall Inspections are recommended during the months of October, November, and December.
3) Please note it is important to schedule your HVAC inspections during the months listed above to guarantee your equipment will be functioning properly during the 'hot' season. This will allow us to better handle the demand on emergency no cool/heat service calls that always occur during the high demand months.
Lee's Heating and Air Conditioning's PRECISION TUNE-UP Membership is a pre-paid program and extremely economical and very popular. Two check ups per year (Spring and Fall) only cost $149.00 per year for one HVAC system. If you have more than one HVAC system, each additional system is just $89.00 per year. Since you have already pre-paid your membership, you do not have to make a payment each time a check-up is performed.
A PRECISION TUNE-UP Membership is a great investment for your home. Call us today to get all your HVAC systems scheduled for this valuable service
To know more about the fininacing facility available please Click Here. Please refer the link for the membership facilities available.